Calendar Events Agricultural Resource Management Cost Share and Financial Assistance Educational Activities Lakes, Streams, and Monitoring Urban and Backyard Conservation Partners Policy and Legislative Updates About Us Completed Projects Other News Home
Home > Partners > Minnesota Association of Conservation District Employees
Minnesota Association of Conservation District Employees
- Provide a means of communication between district employees to exchange information and ideas that encourage unification and coordination of our district programs.
- Help to establish and support a continuing education program for all district employees.
- Provide input into the activities of MASWCD and the Board of Water and Soil Resources, to increase the contribution of district employees and effectiveness of districts and their programs.
- Inform district employees of current events and job opportunities.
- Strive to maintain a stable and harmonious working relationship between districts, employees, supervisors and cooperating agencies.
To check out their website Click Here...